Modern Birds On A Wire Wall Décor an old parable states that five birds were resting on a wire. Two decided to fly south. How many were birds are left? One's initial answer may be three, however, the answer is still five. The moral of the fable is actions are more important than intentions. A kind reminder that a truer picture of one's character is drawn by actions. This carefully crafted, handmade, artisan piece uses a basic form of wrought iron, powder coated with a durable finish. The inner portions are then left as a silhouette or are hand-painted and sealed giving the piece a classic yet clean finish and allowing the piece to be outdoor safe.
- The basic frame is created using tin, which is powder coated in a black finish
- The frame is reinforced using wrought iron wire inner edge or outer edge
- Capiz is an oyster shell and the primary purpose of the oyster is as a source of food
- Due to it being a natural material, the natural colors of the capiz can come through as tans and browns underneath the paint
- Wall Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Distressed Metal (Metal is rusted or paint on metal has been purposely rubbed off.)